Bridge House, in the historic Charter town of Bampton on the edge of the Exmoor National Park, has been a hostelry since the 1920’s. At one time it was the “Cyclist’s Rest” and a “Temperance Hotel”.
In Luke Street, Bridge House stands beside the old railway bridge next to the old Station Master’s House. The station closed in 1963 and little evidence of the bridge and railway remain today.
We serve classic British dishes utilising the fantastic range of seasonal, quality ingredients this area has to offer.
There is outside seating in our lovely walled garden and a log burner in the dining room, perfect for the winter evenings.
© 2015 Bridge House | 24 Luke Street Bampton Devon EX16 9NF | Developed by Estuary Web Services